Please click on the links below to view each fact sheet.
- Assistive Equipment
- Carers Assessment
- Care Act Assessment
- Could you be a Local Carers Champion?
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS)
- Direct Payments
- Hospital Admission Avoidance & Discharge (TICAT)
- Information held about you
- Paying for your care
- Personal Budgets
- Safeguarding Adults in Telford & Wrekin
- Section 42 Safeguarding enquiry
- Sight Register
- The Mental Capacity Act 2005
- What is a personal assistant?
- What is eligibility criteria?
Here is a really useful Jargon Buster which is a plain English guide to the most commonly used social care words and phrases and what they mean.